Commercial Financing for Your Real Estate Project
Very few businesses can outright purchase commercial real estate. Corporate Funding offers commercial real estate financing for businesses to start up, grow or make investments. We want to help you reach your business goals by offering competitive financing for all of your needs.
Types of Commercial Financing We Have
Our portfolio of products offers you more options when you need commercial real estate financing. Here are a few types of financing that might fit your needs:
- Conventional loan programs for multifamily to industrial properties
- Equity financing representing high net worth investors and capital sources
- SBA 7a and 504 loans for owner-occupied properties for small businesses
- HUD or FHA lending for commercial real estate loans with low rates and full amortization
- International financing for the Eurasian and European markets. Loans start at $50,000,000 and go up to $1,000,000,000.
- Commercial mortgage backed securities that offer convert commercial loans into a trust. You get low interest rates and fixed terms.
- Construction financing for experienced principles
Corporate Funding understands that your business may require a bridge loan to cover a gap in funding. We have competitive rates and terms for hard money loans up to $100,000,000 for commercial real estate financing. Ask one of our financial professionals about these loans instead of stressing about the timing of financing. Our commercial real estate loans can often be approved very quickly, to meet your needs.
Contact Us Today
Each of our financial professionals has a lot of experience and knowledge about the funding industry. When you combine that with the portfolio of products that they have access to, you’re sure to find the right product that gives you the funding you need at the right price point over the term of the loan. We tailor our solutions to your needs, not pigeonhole you into the place we think is best. Contact us for a no-obligation consultation.
Corporate Funding headquarters are in Atlanta, Georgia. Atlanta was founded in 1837 as the end of the Western & Atlantic railroad line. It remains a large transportation hub for the entire world today as Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is one of the nation’s busiest in daily passenger flights. Atlanta is also known as the capital city of the Southwest and in the past two decades the metro population has grown by 40%. This has helped the economy thrive as 26 companies headquartered in the metro Atlanta area are among the 2017 FORTUNE 1000, and 15 of those companies are also ranked in the 2017 FORTUNE 500. Corporate Funding offers our variety of business financing options to help businesses in Atlanta, Georgia, and the outside U.S., grow and expand. Contact us today at 404-890-8500 to let us help your business find the right partner it needs.