Vendor Leasing Program – PARTNERING to help your business GROW.
Offering equipment leasing to your customers is a smart choice. Research shows that 8 out of 10 U.S. companies choose to lease some or all of their equipment. This year alone, more than $208 billion in equipment will be leased in the United States.
Why do businesses choose to lease products? Cash flow is a major concern for most companies, especially small businesses. And because buying new or used equipment can be one of the largest expenses a company faces, many businesses need a solution that allows them to get what they need without depleting their cash flow.
But that’s not all. Equipment leasing offers numerous advantages over other types of financing, including tax deductions, balance sheet management, immediate write-offs, great flexibility, customized solutions, better asset management, flexible end of term options, easy upgrades, and fast processing.
By providing your customers with equipment leasing options you offer a great service that will help you win more business. Your customers will favor the option to make low monthly payments as opposed to one large up front payment, which will allow you to close more business, faster, with more profit!
Fast and Easy Financing
If you sell your products to business customers and your equipment/product sales average less than $250,000 per transaction, we can develop a Vendor Leasing Program that adds value to your sales process, increases your profitability and improves your customer satisfaction. Our customized programs address your concerns about closing the sale, ongoing account management, and eliminating risk and recourse liabilities. We provide financial products with flexibility on rates, credit, and terms, which makes our Vendor Leasing Programs work.
Imagine how your sales will grow when you can overcome budget and cost objections by demonstrating equipment costs in low monthly payments with 100% equipment financing! You become a total-solution provider who is able to offer your business customers fast and easy equipment financing that includes:
- Professional Experts - Easy access to skilled equipment leasing professionals. We’ll help your customers make the right financing choices.
- Quick Approvals - Submit our simple one page application for up to $100,000 and get an answer in less than 24 hours. For larger amounts, just include 2 years of financial statements or tax returns and get a response in 24 to 48 hours.
- 2 Day Financing - We can finalize lease documents for immediate turnaround in as little as 48 hours. We also support equipment acquisitions from multiple vendors on the same agreement.
- Flexible Payment Options - Options include terms from 24 to 72 months, no advance payments, step up payments, 60 and 90 day deferred, and seasonal payments
- Exceptional Service - Customer service via toll-free phone, toll-free fax, or email
- Expedited Funding - Vendor funding completed within 24 hours of delivery and acceptance
- 100% Financing - Inclusion of soft costs such as shipping, installation, software and training
- Lease Line of Credit -��If your customer is not ready to acquire equipment now, then we can set up a lease line of credit to ensure that financing is there when they need it. Knowing that your customer already has financing in place can give you the leverage you need to structure the best equipment solution
The Aspen Corporate Funding advantage is in our customer service. When working with us you are working with experienced leasing professionals. As a partner in our Vendor Leasing Program, you will work with an account executive personally. No endless automated phone system or getting lost in a maze of voice mail, we will be there for you day in and day out working each transaction personally.
Here’s how it works…
Once we set up a Vendor Leasing Program for your company, the staff at Aspen Corporate Funding makes it a point to handle all of the little things in the leasing process to make sure your customer isn’t lost in a pile of paper work. All you do as the vendor is fax us the completed lease application and your equipment invoice. Your customer can either complete the lease application in hard-copy form or on-line at Credit Application������or we can put an on-line application right on your web site so it’s easy to find. Once we receive the lease application, we will quickly seek credit approval for the customer and then generate the lease documents for signature by your customer. The equipment can then be delivered and you will receive your check upon delivery and acceptance by your customer. During the entire process we give your customer the special attention that they deserve, which will further bond them to your company.
Compensation for the entire staff at Aspen Corporate Funding is based on funded leases so we make our money at the same time you do, when the transaction funds. Translation … we work fast to fund your customers lease quickly.
To get started…
To get started, or to get more information including basic rate structure quotes, simply give us a call or fill out our online request form on the menu bar at the top of the page. We will set up a Vendor Leasing Program for you that will benefit your company long into the future.